ANA and JAL/JAS named official airlines
The Japan Association for the 2005 World Exposition has concluded a basic agreement with All Nippon Airways (ANA) and Japan Airlines (JAL)/Japan Air System (JAS) for designation as official airlines for the EXPO 2005 Aichi, Japan (Exposition of Global Harmony), and for public relations activities related to the designation.
On this occasion, the cooperating parties will join hands to build up a greater momentum for EXPO 2005 Aichi, Japan, through diverse public relations activities.
The principal terms of agreement are outlined below:
* Authorization given by the Japan Association for the 2005
- World Exposition to ANA and JAL/JAS
- Use of designation as official airlines
- Use of logo and mascots in advertising and gift items (merchandise not intended for commercial sale)
- Display of company names at the EXPO site and in official publications
* Terms offered by ANA and JAL/JAS to the Association
- Assignment of trainers and other personnel to the Japan Association for the 2005 World Exposition
- Various benefits at airports
- Various other benefits